Since its existence from 2007, UKCES has been constantly providing quality and professional guidance to students. With this approach in our work, we have been able to win over the confidence of students, who approach us to fulfill their educational goals. We strive to provide best possible service to our students. The following achievements are the hallmarks of our success.
– We have sent over 5,000 students and counting
– We are a Licensed British Council Agent
– MMEA (Member of Migration and Education Alliance of Australia)
– Education New Zealand Trained Agent
– ICEF Member Education Agent
– Fellow member of Royal Society of Arts
– Fellow member of Institute of Directors
– Fellow Member of Institute of Leadership Management
– Represent 380 universities in UK, USA, New Zealand, Australia, Canada, Europe and other countries
– 98 % of our students have been Admitted in various Institutions Abroad
– Over 88 % of our students are granted Visa for their first-choice destination.
– 98% of our students are from references.
– Member of AIRC (American International Recruitment Council)
– Member NAFSA (Association of International Educators)