Our Thailand Hospitality Internship Program allows Hospitality and Tourism students, graduates and young professionals to come to Thailand and gain international work skills in one of South East Asia’s most popular destination. We arrange for 3, 6 and 12-month Hospitality, Hotel Management and Culinary internships under the non-immigrant ED and/or non-immigrant B visa to Thailand. This in collaboration with Hotel Management schools at International Level and with local High end and Luxurious Resorts and Hotels in Bangkok, Phuket and Samui Island. All our placements are “PAID” and provide our recruits with work references helping them to enter the international work market.
This is “YOUR” chance to experience Asia, have fun and standout – Thai style!
– Between 19 to 30 years of age
– Hospitality, Hotel Management, Culinary or related studies (current or fresh graduates)
– Speak advanced English
– Intakes are In between December and March
***Other special requirements (languages, work experience, abilities) will be discussed/explained with our candidates on a one by one basis.
– US$ 500-1,000 monthly NET salary
– Free Accommodation and Food Allowance
– Free Local Transportation
– Tips for Food Service and Housekeeping positions
– Chance to be absorbed after the internships
– International work experience that jumpstart International Careers
***Some Host Companies also include the interns in their pool service charge incentive
If you would like to apply for our internships and cultural exchange programs, please email your CV/resume at firstname.lastname@example.org. Some of the programs are offered on a very limited basis. Alternatively, visit your local UKCES office or representatives for further details. You can also refer to our Contact Us page or explore our website for complete information.