Education abroad is not just about surfing the internet, filing the application forms and sending students to the universities of their choice. The admission to a foreign university is a multifarious process that leads to a lot of queries, issues, and formalities that need to be considered, understood, completed and followed through. Even a smallest mistake or an error in the application process can lead to rejection.
Taking admission in a university abroad is a tough call. One needs adequate guidance, knowledge and information about the university admission processes unique to that university and the country. At UKCES we make every possible effort to make student’s admission process in an international university simple and smooth. We thoroughly work on students’ applications, elaborating on strengths and explanation of weaknesses. We also guide the student towards preparing a top-quality Statement of Purpose (SoP).
At UKCES we assess the student’s English skills and send our suggestions/recommendations to select Universities for admission. We follow up with the selected Universities to help a speedy and positive response.
Adequate presentation and documentation of the error-free application usually acts as the deciding factor for student getting the Offer Letter or not. UKCES we follow the following procedure for admission:
– Provide the students with the Application Form
– Make students understand the procedure of filling up the form
– Provide the details of the documents required
– Preparing the written documents: SOP (Statement of Purpose), RECO (Recommendation Letter), Resumes
– Prepare all the sealed and rightly addressed Envelope packets
– Sending the application online or via post
– Tracking delivery of your application to University/college