Getting a successful student visa is not an easy task. At UKCES we give free visa guidance to all the candidates. We guide our clients in the entire visa process from filling up applications, preparing financial statements to training candidates for mock interviews. UKCES staff remains regularly updated on the latest visa documentation rules and this helps us in guiding candidates towards filing their documents in the most presentable manner.
UKCES assists students with the Visa applications, offer guidelines for financial statements and help students in preparing the file to meet the requirements of various High Commissions to ensure Visa application success.
Every country has a different process and procedure for visa filing. We at UKCES assist students with the adequate information based on country to country. The glaring mistake that majority of the students make filing their papers UKCES guide students with the clarity and all the check list information is available at our offices.
Here are the general checklist and guidelines for visa application( varies per countries)
– Student Application form
– Visa processing fees
– Offer letter from university/college
– Visa Application form
– TOEFL/ IELTS score sheet
– Copy of academic and work experience documents
– Valid passport
– Medical reports
– Passport size color photograph
– Bank statements, Pay slips etc
– Travel document / Passport
– Evidence of sponsorship.
– Present form I-20 A-B (also an electronic version of the same through SEVIS) that authenticates acceptance of the student at the DHS approved college
– Proof of SEVIS I-901 fee payment
– Sufficient knowledge of English
– Be of good character
– Overseas Student Health Cover